Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Samsung Galaxy S tablet supports Lao language

Just recently I installed Lao font and Lao keyboard onto Samsung Galaxy S tablet. This unit has Android 2.2 (Froyo). We are working on the development for a complete of Lao language capability (menu) on all Android based mobiles. It will be interest to see Android become a common gadget in Laos and for Lao people to communicate and to be used for business and for other purposes.

The pictures show of a Lao student Danousone Inthavong of his new gadget Samsung Galaxy S with Lao language capability. He uses the tablet for school activities and as pleasure.

10 Comments:

Blogger lifeinsurance said...

That's the grat advanatge of samsung tablet pc over any other as it supports the languages.

12:30 AM  
Blogger Vanthana Nolintha said...

I also have Galaxy S with me. Can you please advise me how to install Lao unicode font in my Galaxy S. I already have the Lao keyboard layout, I think developed by you installed. But it still show blocks instead of Lao letter. I guess it is because I do not yet install the unicode in my cellphone. Thanks in advance

1:10 AM  
Blogger Snowboy said...

Hi, that's a great news that lao people will be able to read lao and type lao through cell phone. thanks for making it happen. anyway, could you please advise where to get lao font for android?

Thanks

Regards,
Android Fan.

9:00 PM  
Blogger souly said...

can you tell me how to install lao keyboard on my galaxy s2

5:56 PM  
Blogger souly said...

can u tell me how to install lao keyboard on my galaxy s2

5:57 PM  
Blogger ~azn~ said...

any software or apps for lao keyboard and lao font???(galaxy s4)

10:39 PM  
Blogger Private Sector Development through TVET said...

That's sound good and I want to ask you that currently do you have Lao keyboard for Galaxy S4 or not because I tried to install many other but cannot

12:01 AM  
Blogger Private Sector Development through TVET said...

That's sound good and I want to ask you that currently do you have Lao keyboard for Galaxy S4 or not because I tried to install many other but cannot

12:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My Samsung Galaxy core prime 4G LTE enabled, Lao language not work, how to do ?

5:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Only English and thai.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home