Saturday, August 11, 2007

The first version of Lao mobile implemented on Janaury, 2007 :))

ສບາຍດີ!!

It has been sometime since my first seminar at the Ministry of Telecom and Post which Mr. Sommad was still deputy minister at that time, March 2005. That time I urged officials that Lao is the only country that doesn't have its own mobile...meaning mobile or hand held device that have its own language. Then it was late of 2006, I was able to built the first Lao version of mobile for the brand of Lenovo. This first Lao mobile will be marketed and sold by a group called Suntec (http://suntecpacific.com/).

I was very happy to see this project came through for the best of the Lao people..in terms of communication in its own language.

I am very proud that I am part of this revolution of so-called ICT for betterment.


As my motto has it "Small can make a big impact"


The following are pictures that were capture from the mobile---)


Idle Screen

SMS in Lao
Call History Screen


Main menu screen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home