Sunday, August 26, 2007
- Name: Laonux
- Location: Wiengjanh, Laos
I am Anousak Anthony Souphavanh. Am Lao Open Source evangelist, solely working on Lao software development for the computer and hand held device. My goal is to create as many good software as possible so that Lao people is able to use for betterment their lives and be productive in the society.
- Charles-H Schulz
- Louis Suarez-Potts
- OpenOffice.org News
- Pavel Janik
- Ariel Betan
- Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
- Solveig Haugland
- Names of Lao software continues....
- History and the meaning of Lao software naming
- ສໍານຽງເວົ້າ ຂອງ Pronouciation of Laonux or 'ລາວນັກ...
- New Instant Message Client
- Lao Open Source Assciation to be established
- Google Lao
- Lao Wikipedia and Moonlight Project
- Standardized Lao font introduced for computer syst...
- The great Lao singers, Ai William
- Please join my network in http://www.linkedin.com
Anousak's Blog has been visited: