Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Please join Laonux localization

ສະບາຍດີ ທຸກ ຯ ຄົນ

I would like to ask everyone to join me and start to translate Lao Ubuntu so that we can complete it as our very own OS. As I mentioned that there are many activities within this localization project such as Ubuntu, Gnome, KDE, SuSE, and Debian and etc... The required large amount of time spending on translation and thus required help and support either monetary or just volunteering work. Those would like to pitch and help to support us in donating monetary or equipment, please write to me at anousak@gmail.com. Thanks in advance for your kind.

You don't have to have 100% of your time...just one or two words daily and translate whenever you can. But register yourself in our Lao Ubuntu forum here:

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/feisty/+lang/lo

You can translate via web or internet access or you can download andtranslate from your computer or laptop...but let me know if youstumble or need help. Please check things out and see what you canhelp. It is easier process. Remember this is your project also...please help me make it happen. It is a long process but we need any help we can get, you and me. Also please tell your friends to
join...

ຂອບໃຈ!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home